Beau

Beau
Our "Beau"tiful Blessing

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Memories

Since October 31st is fast approaching, I was feeling very reminiscent about some of the great Halloween memories we have had with Beau.  I'm quite partial, but I think he's a pretty cute little boy and I wanted share some pictures of our little man from the past 3 years.

Here's Beau in 2008 as a monkey!




 Here's Beau in 2009 as Yoda!



 Here's Beau in 2010 as Batman!


Pictures bring back such great memories! This year he has two costumes.  I think he will be Superman at school and a football player at home.  After all, Beau is quite the Superman to go through all he's been through and come out so strong.  And he is obsessed with football so the football player seems like an obvious choice!  Looking forward to some great pictures this Halloween and some even better memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment